Colourful tulips cover the 2,500 m2 of the Flower Hill in spring. The vertical lines of the colourful tulips are more attractive than the usual horizontal line. Its novel design is worth seeing.
- There is a subtle gradation of colour in the vertical rows.
- Muscari armeniacum tulips which have a brilliant blue colour, are planted along the stairs as if they're flowing along.
- Early, middle and late blooming tulips are mixed and planted in this area.
- In order to prolong overall blooming time, a multi level planting method, which utilises early and late blooming tulips together, was applied.
- Blooming season
- Middle of April to beginning of May
- Viewing Area
- Flower Hill
- Flower Promenade
- The Tulip Festival is held from the end of April to the beginning of May.
Skip to Top